01 February 2021

A Truthly Review : A Orignally Gelato From Italia

 

Assalamu’alaykum warahmatullohi wabarakatuh. Hello, everybody………..



Hope you all in a good condition, a healthy condition and a blessing.

It’been a long time for me did not make a review some food, drink, cosmetic and anything in my blog. In bahasa “blognya udah bersarang laba-laba nih”. In a real life emang lagi berjuang banget buat ngusir laba-laba di lorong-lorong yang ada dikosan ehehhee. The reason was  why I am not posting some a review of article. Cause  I was lazy to do something wqwqwqwqwq. *Just Kiddding. Ok !!!. In this write I want to review a chieper gelato from YK. The owner and recipe origanally from Italia. I think, this one reason made this gelato something special. I came to Masimo Gelato with my friend last week. And I was really happiness. Because I founded the chieper gelato than I viseted, before. Just me and my friend  were hanging out there . Eventhough just me and my friend were  there. We hade to wash our hand, to use mask and to be phisycal distancing with others.

So, let us start Masimo Gelato

When i was caming to masimo gelato. I tasted a choco mint and bluberry. I really felt a fresh gelato from choco mint. Then a price started from Rp.20.000,- to Rp.50.000. Like many people came there to tasted a gelato. I take a some picture. Only one  picture, I think to post in blog. You can see the look of masimo gelato in under a tittle. When I read a some information about masimo gelato. Some people said a favorit recipe is sunset paradise. So, if you were came there, you can order sunset paradise. Maybe in next time, I will be tasted sunset paradise. How about you ?  if you want to taste gelato, I willl reccomended one of the place of gelato in YK. A must visited at Yk, is a masimo gelato. In evening, some masimo have some activities for who want to join exercise  muay thai. I think it is eassy for some people, after eat some calory, you have to burn some calories with muay thai. Xixixix. I think enough to write about masimo gelato, thank you for caming and reading. See you on the next post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment